Latest Movie :

Rachael Leigh Cook's pedicure

My name is Hollowtaker, I’m a high school student, i recently moved to LA to spend some time with my uncle, he owns a beauty salon, where he does a lot of different stuff from pedicures to manicures, beauty treatments etc.

I’m on holidays and LA is a new place, I don’t know anyone and haven’t made any friends yet, so I just hang with my uncle at his beauty salon, I have a foot fetish so I love to watch girls getting pedicures, it’s not only amazing because I get to see feet every day, but its also nice to see their “transformation”, because some women enter the salon with really nasty feet, and they leave the salon with good looking feet.
My uncle was really busy today, one of his employees was in the hospital about to give birth to a little girl, and the other was really sick so he was alone and he had a lot of stuff to do, the salon was filled with clients, so he asked me to help with the pedicures, so I’d be doing them, he knew I had a thing for female feet.
Although I had watched my uncle and his assistants giving many pedicures I have never tried it so I relied on what I remembered from all the times I spent watching.
The first pedicure I gave today was to an old lady, and I really hated doing it because she had really horrible feet, we both entered the room where the pedicures were usually done, because my uncle liked to give their clients some privacy and some people don’t like being watched by others.
After I was done giving my first pedicure which went really bad because it was my first time, I washed my hands and waited for the next customer. I couldn’t believe my eyes when my first customer arrived, it was Rachel Leigh Cook, an actress whom I loved in every sense of the word, she was my ideal girl.
She had such a nice pair of feet, I spent a lot of time looking and searching for pics of them in the internet and now I had an opportunity to actually touch them and make them look prettier than they already are, which I think is impossible.
She looked at me with her great smile and I led her to the room where I would “transform” her feet, I was really nervous I wanted to give her the best pedicure ever so that she would remember me.
She sat on the chair and started reading a magazine while I filled the basin with water and she dipped her feet inside the hot water for about ten minutes, I then soaked them with a towel.
She didn’t say a word, she just kept reading the magazine while I took care of her toe nails, removing the old varnish she had to replace it with a different color that she would pick.
“Which color do you want me to paint your toe nails?” I asked.
“You choose one, the one you think is better.” She said, still concentrated on her magazine.
“hmm… why isn’t my boyfriend into this?” She asked rhetorically facing the magazine, as if she was waiting for it to answer her question.
“What the hell does she mean by that?” I asked myself while painting her toe nails, It was really a pleasurable sensation to be holding her feet.
“Can you believe that there are guys who like to worship women feet?” She asked me, and I felt kind of embarrassed, but I continued doing what I was doing.
“Well… everyone has their fantasies!” I quickly interrupted her.
“Yeah I know, and I totally agree, what I mean is that there are guys that like to worship women feet and they don’t let them, I wish I’d meet a guy who liked worshipping feet I’d sure love to try having my feet worshiped” She argued.
I didn’t know what to say nor what to do and I couldn’t believe this was happening, I didn’t believe that she would love to get her feet worshipped and I was holding them right now, but would probably not have the courage to do it, but I felt that this was an unique opportunity so I risked it.
“I have a foot fetish.” I quickly admitted, fearing her reaction.
“Really?” She asked wriggling freshly red painted toes.
“Yeah” I admitted, and I blushed.
“Wow nice! Would you like to worship my feet?” She asked with a smile.
“Of course, I would love to!” I said, although I was still feeling a bit embarrassed but at the same time, turned on, by what was happening.
“So…what are you waiting for?” She asked, so while I waited for the varnish to dry I started by massaging her feet, and while I massaged them I looked at her to see her expression and I was glad to see that she was loving it.
“Hmm…that feels nice…nothing better than a foot rub.” Rachel complimented me, while I massaged her now better looking than ever feet.
“I hope it feels as nice as I feel massaging them” I replied, and caressed her feet.
“Give them some love now” she said, and I understood that she wanted me to kiss them so I lifted her left foot a little bit and kissed its soft sole, it felt wonderful and she giggled while I continued kissing her sole.
“Now, the other one” She said, and I moved to her right foot and I kissed its soles for a couple of minutes.
“I don’t know anything about foot fetishism but will I be asking too much if I ask you to lick them?” she asked innocently.
“No…not at all, that’s what I like doing best!” I replied and gave her soles a few licks.
“Do you like that?” I asked while I continued licking her soles.
“Hmm…yeah…I love that!” She replied with a sweet smile on her face.
I continued licking the soles of her feet, I only stopped after covering them completely with saliva, I could taste the feet of Rachel Leigh Cook, a pair of feet that I had been willing to worship for a very long time.
“Hmm…I always wondered how it was to get your feet worshipped, but I never thought it felt so good.” She moaned, while I started licking the tops of her feet.
After having covered both her soles and tops of her feet in saliva I moved on to her lovely sexy toes, which I sucked and licked one by one.
“hmm…” she moaned while I sucked on all her toes at the same time.
“Wow… this was really amazing, now I’d like you to wash them and apply some lotion.” She said, and I felt bad for the foot worship to have ended, but I washed her feet and rubbed them with foot lotion.
“How much was it?” she said reaching for her purse.
“It’s for free.” I replied.
“Thanks, but I have to pay you for the pedicure.” She replied.
“I’d feel offended if you did.” I replied.
“Ok than, thanks! I’ll be back soon, and I will probably spread the word to some friends of mine who would love the same treatment you gave me.” She thanked me putting her money back on her purse, and left.
My uncle got mad because I gave a free pedicure without his consent and he lectured me saying stuff like “clients that have pretty feet have the same rights as those who don’t” but at the end of the week he thanked me, because everyone specially celebrities was showing up at the salon to get my special treatment.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger