Latest Movie :

Thirteen gets worshiped

Dr. Cameron was having a really busy week, not only at the hospital but with her personal life, she couldn't get any sleep, and, due to the lack of sleep a lot of people commit many mistakes, but when you work at a hospital a small mistake can be fatal. And that's what happened, Cameron screwed up, by giving the wrong dosage of drugs to a patient, and the patient died.

But the problem was that Cameron was like this the whole week and Cuddy had already warned her that if she screwed up again, she'd be fired, and this time Cameron got unlucky because Thirteen saw what she did.
"Please don't tell Cuddy! I can't afford to lose this job" Cameron begged Thirteen
"Don't worry, I won't but how are you going to explain what happened?" Thirteen asked.
"I hadn't yet thought of that, you're right, there is no way out!" Cameron started crying.
"Well… I could tell Cuddy it was I who screwed up!" Thirteen suggested.
"Really? You would do that for me? But that would put your career in jeopardy as well, so I can't let you do it. Cameron argued
"Well… if you did something in return, I would risk my career for you and take the blame." Thirteen replied.
"What would I have to do in return?" Cameron asked.
"You would have to worship my feet!" Thirteen replied.
Without saying anything Cameron asked Thirteen to follow her into a room where they would be alone, and when they got there...
"Show me your feet" Cameron said, and with a grin in her face Thirteen took off her shoes revealing her sexy tanned feet.
"Wow! I love this red nail polish, and your feet are really how I thought they would be, they're really sexy, I was hoping you would ask me to do this a long time ago. Cameron said grabbing Thirteen's foot and kissing it passionately.
"Wow, I never thought you were into feet, but I'm glad you are!" Thirteen replied, surprised to see that Cameron was willing to worship her feet.
Cameron kissed both of her feet enthusiastically and passionately, and when she thought she had given them enough "Love" she stopped kissing them and started licking their tops, sliding her tongue all over her feet, she covered them in saliva, and Thirteen moaned.
Cameron then changed position and started licking her soles, and Thirteen loved it.
"Wow… you're doing great!" Thirteen said, and Cameron kept licking her soles, like there was no tomorrow.
"hmm… your feet taste so good" Cameron moaned, while she licked between Thirteen's toes, making her moan even louder.
Cameron than wrapped her lips around her big toe and started sucking it, she than moved on to the other toes and continued sucking them for a long time, after both of Thirteen's feet were completely covered in saliva, Thirteen took the blame and Cameron was safe.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger