Latest Movie :

The Vampire Diaries: Foot Fetish Edition Chapter 3



“I could use some company, you wouldn’t be capable of letting me here all alone at night, would you?” Katherine asked before Elena left.
                Elena looked back at her with a superior look and continued walking away, and Katherine quickly stopped her and brought her back inside ripping her vervane necklace of her neck.
                “What are you doing, No!?” Elena asked afraid of what would happen.
                “I see you leave me no choice, you are going to do everything as I say now, do you understand me?” Katherine asked staring straight into Elena’s eyes compelling her.
                “Yes!” Elena, said staring back at her.
                “You will go out and bring me some whipped cream, and chocolate topping or cupcake frosting whatever you can find as long as it’s sweet and you will bring it here, and of course I almost forgot some water and soap for you to wash my feet.” Katherine ordered and Elena left to get all she needed.
                Elena got back carrying a few bags, Katherine checked everything and could see that she had bought chocolate topping, whipped cream a bar of soap, some bottles of water, a big bowl a plate and a towel.
                “Hmm… I see you brought everything I asked, so you can start by washing them.” Katherine ordered.
                Elena obediently prepped everything she needed to wash Katherine’s feet, by filling the bowl with water and unwrapping the bar of soap.
                “Why don’t you first lick them clean, then wash them?” asked rhetorically and Elena licked her feet and sucked on her toes for a good half an hour, until they were soaked in spit once again today.
                “Someone seems to be enjoying this” Katherine said, while Elena sucked on her toes passionately.
                “Ok… you can stop now, and wash them.” Katherine said.
                Elena grabbed Katherine’s feet placing them inside the water bowl and gave them a massage while washing them, she later grabbed the soap and washed both of her feet and ended it drying them with a towel.
                “Okay, now that that’s done, it’s time to get a bit kinky.” Katherine said grabbing the whipped cream can, and spraying some all over her feet.
                “You can lick them now, slave.” Katherine said and Elena licked the whipped cream off of her feet, licking them clean once again.
                “Hmm…You really are good at this.” Katherine moaned, loving how Elena licked the whipped cream off her beautiful feet.
                “Tell me how you love being my foot slave!” Katherine ordered.
                “I love being your foot slave” Elena replied, while Katherine poured chocolate all over her feet.
                Elena licked the chocolate off of her feet, she licked her feet as if they were melting ice cream, then she sucked on every single one of her cute little toes.
                “I’m going to sleep, and while I sleep you will be licking my feet and sucking on my toes is that clear?” Katherine asked.
                “Yes Katherine.” Elena answered.
                “It’s mistress Katherine for you now.” Katherine said.
                Katherine lied down while Elena continued  devouring her lovely feet all night long.
                After worshipping Katherine’s feet for 10 hours straight, in the morning someone entered the cave looking for Elena.
Share this article :

+ Comments + 2 Comments

Anonymous
January 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Damn good story! I can´t wait to read Chapter 4! Nice work!

And I really hope, its not a man, who is entering the cave... I hope its Caroline or someone else female.

January 6, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Thanks a lot, I'm glad to see someone likes it, and I don't want to give the story away but I think you'll like what's coming

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger