Latest Movie :

The Vampire Diaries: Foot Fetish Edition Chapter 1



Note: This story contains spoilers, about the TV-show, so if you do not wish to be spoiled then it’s better for you if you don’t read it
.
                Elena called Caroline, and they both went to visit the tomb where Katherine had been sealed with a curse that stopped any vampire from leaving the tom, Elena wanted some answers, she’d rather go alone but she knew that she wasn’t strong enough to open the tomb’s “door”, so she relied on her best friend Caroline, because only a vampire or a werewolf would have the strength to clear the passage.
                The tomb was dark, they could barely see what was going on inside, from where they were standing.
                “You can go now, I’ll be alright, I need you to look out for Stephan, if he decides to come looking for me you have to distract him, make something up.” Elena said, Caroline hesitated but she knew that she would be more useful outside.
                “To what do I owe the pleasure?” Katherine showed herself.
                “I need some answers.” Elena said, hoping that Katherine would be of any help.
                “Well, then I guess you came knocking at the wrong door, or should I say stone?”
                “Look I’m not here to play games, I need some answers. Who has been chasing you all these years?” Elena persisted, but Katherine refused to answer.
                “What would I get in return?” Katherine asked.
                “Anything, except for your freedom of course.” Elena replied.
                “Hmm… interesting… contrary to what you may think, I’m  not  interested in my freedom,  and if you knew what’s coming your way, I’m sure you would join me, My feet are feeling a bit neglected though, will you massage them for me?.” Katherine replied, placing her gorgeous feet on Elena’s lap.
                “What’s coming our way?” Elena asked, pushing Katherine’s feet off her lap.
                “Like I said, you treat my pretty feet right, and I’ll answer whatever you want to know.” Katherine replied.
                “You’re telling me, that all you want is a foot massage? And that then you’ll answer my questions?” Elena asked.
                “It’s not all, I want, but it can start there, the question is are you willing to trust me enough to step inside the tomb, where I could easily rip you to shreds if I wanted to, for some answers?”Katherine answered, getting as close as she could to Elena.
                Elena hesitated, stopped a few minutes to think about it, but there was no other way, and a foot massage seemed a little price to pay for answers that could maybe save her and all of her friends, so she slowly, step by step stepped inside the tomb.
                “There’s no need to be so afraid, don’t worry I don’t bite, besides you’re having a privilege that not everyone has.” Katherine said.
                “And what’s that?” Elena asked, sitting down next to her.
                “The privilege of touching my feet.” Katherine replied, and Elena laughed.
                “I’m serious, many went crazy over these feet, just ask both of the Salvatore brothers the real story of why they couldn’t forget me that easily, the reason for their obsession.” Katherine replied.
                “You’re lying, Stephan would’ve told me.” Elena replied.
                “It took ages for him to open up to me, but we had time, which seems to be an issue for you given the fact that you’re human.” Katherine replied, placing her lovely pair of feet on Elena’s lap.
                “Wow, they’re really smooth I’ll give you that.” Elena said while massaging Katherine’s feet.
                “I told you, I’ll give you a few minutes near them and you’ll be just like Stephan and Damon once were.”
                “Yeah right.” Elena said, massaging Kaherine’s pretty feet.
                “What’s your secret?”  Elena asked, continuing what she was doing.
                “I don’t know, besides the fact that they’re anatomically perfect, maybe it’s because I spend an awful lot of money on them, to keep them this way.” She replied.
                “It’s definitely worth it.” Elena said, and continued massaging them for some good 10 minutes.
                “Ok. Now that I massaged your feet, I want my answers.” Elena said.
                “Oh… Calm down, why in such a hurry, you haven’t even started.” Katherine replied.
                “What? I’ve been at it for like 30 minutes now.” Elena protested.
                “You haven’t kissed them yet.” Katherine said, slowly getting her pretty foot near Elena’s lips.
                “Oh… No way! I’m outta here.” Elena said, pushing Katherine’s feet of her lap and standing up.
                “You are seriously going to put everyone’s life at risk, just because you refuse to kiss my feet?” Katherine asked.
                “Everyone’s life is at risk either way, and I’m leaving because you’re a bitch that said you were going to give me some answers after I massaged your feet, and now you want more, I should’ve never come in here in the first place.” Elena argued.
                “I remember what I said, and what I said was that after you massaged my feet amongst other things, I would answer your questions, so now if you want your answers you better start kissing my feet, c’mon you were enjoying how they felt between your hands, don’t lie, I could feel it in the way you touched them.” Katherine replied.
                “You’re sick!” Elena said, sitting down again and placing Katherine’s feet back on her lap.
                “I’m waiting.” Katherine said, approaching her foot near her lips again.
                Elena kissed her feet, and with each kiss Katherine moaned, it was delightful, the touch of her doppelganger’s lips leaning against her sole and the hot air that came out of her nose as she breathed out, was exactly what she needed.
                “You’re starting to like it aren’t you?” Katherine asked.
                “You’re disgusting.” Elena said while continuing to kiss her feet.
                “Say what you want about me, but I know you like it, just as much as I do, admit it there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” Katherine said.
                “Go to hell, are you giving me the answers or not, now that I kissed your feet?” Elena asked impatiently.
                “Take it easy, girls these days they’re so impatient, they don’t even get to enjoy life’s greatest pleasures.” Katherine replied.
                “Ok, I think you can start licking them now.” Katherine said.
                “What?” Elena asked, hoping to have misheard what Katherine had said.
                “C’mon, you’re doing so well… don’t ruin it now, lick them, taste my marvelous feet.” Katherine pleaded, and Elena who had no choice, but to obey did exactly what she was asked, and started with the tops of her foot.
                “Hold my ankle please, I want to feel comfortable.”  Katherine said while, And Elena held it, while her warm tongue slid across the top of Katherine’s foot, her tongue danced on its smooth and somehow moisturized surface leaving behind trails of saliva.
                “How does it taste? Tastes good doesn’t it?” Katherine said, but Elena gave her a “When will this to end look.” and tilted her foot a bit so she could lick her soles.
                “Hmm… I think you’re neglecting my toes, lick between them.” Katherine moaned, and a second after, she had Elena’s tongue sliding between her toes.
                “Ahahahahah…that tickles” Katherine giggled tightly grabbing Elena’s tongue between her toes, Elena struggled trying to get her tongue out, somehow she couldn’t.
                “Let me take over from here” Katherine said, and gently started moving her toes, as if she was wiping them on Elena’s tongue, she would place Elena’s tongue between her toes and and slide across her tongue.
                “Am I hurting you?” Katherine asked, seeming concerned about Elena’s well being, while placing her tongue between her pinky and the other toe, and she slid reaching the tip of her tongue.
                “No.” Elena gestured with her finger.
                “Hum…I love this, is it ok, if I do this again?” Katherine asked.
                “Yeah, sure go ahead after everything I did today as long as I get my answers I don’t care.” Elena replied.
                “You’re loving this aren’t you? Admit it.” Katherine asked, repeating what she had done before but now with the other foot.
                Elena continued ignoring the question, and gave her exactly the same “When will this end look” she had given her before.
                “Now suck on my toes, start on the big toe and work your way down.” Katherine ordered.
                Wrapping her lips and tongue around Katherine’s big toe, she sucked on it for a while, and then moved on, sucking on each toe one by one.
                “See if you can fit them all in your mouth.” Katherine said.
                “Hmm… Now suck on them.” Katherine ordered after Elena had successfully managed to get her five toes in her mouth.
                “Wow… Now, the other foot.” Katherine said, placing the other foot near her lips.
                “I’ll do it.” Katherine said, when Elena was about to push her toe inside her mouth, then Elena closed her mouth and waited for Katherine to push her toe in.
                “Hmm…It’s better this way isn’t it?” Katherine asked, as her toe touched Elena’s tongue.
                After, sucking on her toes for some more time,  Elena asked if Katherine could give her the answers she needed now.
                “Fine, what do you want to know?” Katherine asked.
                “Who’s chasing after you?” Elena asked.
                “A very strong and old vampire named Klaus, one of the originals, some even think he was the first vampire” Katherine explained.
                “Why is he chasing you?” Elena asked
                                “You’re only allowed one question come here tomorrow, and if you do a good work on my feet, I’ll answer another question.” Katherine replied.
                “What? That’s so unfair, after all my hard work.” Elena argued.
                “C’mon you almost convinced me you were into it, don’t screw things up now and do as your told.” Katherine replied, and Elena left in a hurry, completely pissed because she didn’t get all the answers.
Share this article :

+ Comments + 3 Comments

Anonymous
December 19, 2010 at 4:13 AM

I love the Story!! Elena and Katherine? A dream come true for me....

Maybe in the next story: You should let them have sex after the toe sucking, too... would be nice!!

December 19, 2010 at 6:17 AM

Thanks! You're probably the first to read the story. I'm glad you liked it

Anonymous
December 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Yeah and I will continue to read your Vampire Diaries Stories, if you keep posting them! Thats for sure!

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger