Latest Movie :

Rachael Ray FHM

Rachel Ray was living a bad moment on her life, she found out that her husband was cheating on her and she was very sad, depressed so she accepted something that he didn’t accept before due to her husband’s jealousy, which was an invite that a adult magazine named FHM had given her, they wanted her to do a sexy photo shoot, and she was happy to have received the invite, because she thought she was ugly and wasn’t special, her self esteem was really low, so she decided she should go to the photo shoot.

FHM had given her the contact of one of their photographers who was a very famous and successful photographer called Hollowtaker, she drove to the address that they had given her and knocked at his door.
She was really nervous and waited impatiently for Hollowtaker to open the door, but he soon opened the door to his studio and led her inside.
“Hi! I’m Hollowtaker, I thought you would never show up” He greeted her as he lead Rachel to his studio.
“I’ve been a bit busy, and I’ve been having some conjugal problems, only now I found the appropriate time in my schedule to do the photo shoot.” She replied entering the studio.
“And I am glad you came.” He replied.
Hollowtaker told her to try some outfits, for him to see what would be better for her to wear on the photos, and after she was done trying all the outfits, he picked his favorites.
“So…I see you haven’t got any experience on this line of work, which will probably make it more difficult for us to shoot.” Hollowtaker stated while she tried the put on the outfit.
“Yeah I have no experience, I’m a little nervous.” She replied.
“You don’t have to be, this is an honest job like anything else and you have a nice body, you don’t need to be nervous, I should be the one nervous in your presence.” They both laughed at his comment, and Rachel got ready to do the photo shoot.
“Here’s my idea, your going to act like a sexy cook, and I’ll shoot it” Hollowtaker explained and Rachel started posing as a sexy cook but she couldn’t get it right and after many attempts she still failed to do a nice pose.
“You ain’t doing anything right, look I want you to live the character, I want people to be able to feel your character just by looking at the photo.” Hollowtaker explained.
“You know what, I’m very nervous and I think we should cancel this.” Rachel said.
“No…No. I know you can do it, you just need a little push, something to loosen you up.” Hollowtaker said.
Hollowtaker had a foot fetish and he wanted to worship Rachel’s feet so he worked out a nice plan to do it.
“I think you need a foot massage” Hollowtaker commented.
“Yeah…that would be nice.” Rachael replied and they both grabbed a chair, and Rachel placed her foot on Hollowtaker’s lap.
Hollowtaker grabbed Rachael’s feet and started massaging them, after he was done massaging them he started caressing them, which made Rachel moan.
“Hmm… my husband has a feet fetish but I never let him around my feet, because I thought it wasn’t good but, I’m loving your massage.” She complimented Hollowtaker, and he continued massaging her sexy feet.
“Thank you.” He thanked her and he was hay to see that his plan was heading in the right direction.
Hollowtaker kissed Rachael’s feet and looked at her searching for her reaction.
“That felt nice!” She said looking at him, she reacted just like he wanted her to, so he continued kissing her feet, he kissed them all over and Rachel kept moaning.
He then wrapping his lips around Rachael’s big toe, he started sucking it like there was no tomorrow which made her moan even louder, then he moved on to the other toes sucking them one by one until they were nice and wet.
“Wow I never thought this would be so good” Rachel moaned, while he sucked on her toes.
After sucking all her ten toes, he started licking all around her foot, from the tops to the soled covering them in saliva, and he loved the way her feet tasted.
Holowtaker saw the turned on expression on Rachel and quickly grabbed his camera, and without her noticing he snapped some pictures.
“Do you give this treatment to all of your models?” Rachel asked.
“No…just those with nice feet like you.” He replied continuing to worship her feet.
“Ok…now I want to take a photo of you grabbing a spoon filled with chocolate, and I want you to have the same look on your face that you had when I was licking your feet.” Hollowtaker explained.
“Well… I guess I’ll just have to spread some chocolate on my feet for you to lick it off.”
Rachel replied, and Hollowtaker couldn’t believe how lucky he was.
Rachel spread some chocolate on her feet making Hollowtaker lick it all off, and than she spread it on her toes making him suck it off her toes until her feet were spotless, than she grabbed the spoon with bits of chocolate still attached to it and Hollowtaker snapped the rest of the photos.
After they did the photo shoot Hollowtaker and Rachel became “friends”, and every day he would go by her house to worship her feet.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger