Latest Movie :

Tsunade interviews Shizune

One of the legendary three ninjas, Tsunade was alone, she felt that she needed someone to whom she could teach all she knew, she needed a partner, so she began to interview people from the Village who wanted to be her partner, and of course, nearly everyone in the village wanted to, so she thought of a nice way to figure out how her assistant would be.
She told everyone in the village that she would be selecting a ninja to be her assistant, and when she saw that there were a lot of people who wanted to be her assistant she told everyone that she would only accept female assistants, and than the number of people who wanted to be her assistant became smaller.
She than said that she didn't want any chunin nor genin, her assistant would have to be at least a Joanin, and all the genin and chunin that were in line to be interviewed went back to their homes.
She now, only had about one hundred villagers applying to be her assistant because everyone would want a chance to learn from the great Tsunade, and Tsunade really wanted to narrow down the number of people so she started imposing more limitations, she said that her assistant couldn't be older than twenty, and she was left with about thirty.
Tsunade started interviewing all those thirty people and she was left with 10 people to choose from, she couldn't choose, those 10 ninjas were all great, finally she interviewed the last one of them whose name was Shizune.
"Hi, you must be Shizune!" Tsunade said greeting Shizune.
"Hi it's an honor to meet you." Shizune bowed.
"I checked your file, and I was impresses with your accomplishments, you have a 100 percent rate of success on your missions and you were a top student from your class, but there are other really talented Ninjas, and I'm finding it really hard to choose who will become my assistant, so what do you have to say for yourself besides what I already investigated about you?" Tsunade asked.
"I am honest, and faithful to my master and apart from my talent, I have my friendship and life to offer, I am really dedicated to serve those who I admire." Shizune said.
Shizune's words touched Tsunade, she liked Shizune, but she had to test her to see if all she said was true, or if she was just making it up.
"So…you mean that you would do anything for me and that you are obedient when I give you an order and don't complain even though sometimes you might disagree with me?" Tsunade asked.
"Yes that is correct!" Shizune answered.
"I love my feet, I take really good care of them, I just love them, don't you think their beautiful?" Tsunade asked Shizune removing her sandals which revealed her sexy feet and her lovely toes that were painted with red nail polish.
"Let me take a look…Wow they are really beautiful, what is your secret? Is it a jutsu?" Shizune said, grabbing Tsunade's foot, and looking at it closer.
"No, it's not a jutsu I just treat them really well, and I'd love it if someone massaged them." Tsunade replied.
Without Tsunade asking her Shizune, started caressing her lovely and soft feet, she started by caressing the left foot, she massaged her left foot like nobody had ever massaged Tsunade's feet before, Shizune was really talented.
"Hmm…Wow, you are really talented with your hands" Tsunade complimented Shizune, and Shizune than touched Tsunade's footwith her face, she gently rubbed Tsunade's left foot on her face, and than pressing her lips on her foot she kissed it a few times.
"I'm sorry, it's just that they're so irresistible, you don't think this is weird do you?" Shizune asked.
"No, of course not, I love it, I was going to ask you to do it, and that is something that you would have to get used to if you were my assistant, so I'm glad you like doing it." Tsunade answered, wriggling her toes.
"They're so amazingly beautiful" Shizune said, and kept kissing Tsunade's foot for a long time, she really loved kissing it, she loved Tsunade's soft skin touching her lips.
"Hmm…Are you willing to do this every day, when I wake up and before I go to sleep?" Tsunade asked.
"Definitely, I would love to" Shizune replied, and than she put her tongue out and licked the top of Tsunade's foot, she started out by licking and kissing, than she focused on liking it.
"Hmm… It's such an awesome feeling, to have the top of my foot covered in saliva." Tsunade moaned, while Shizune licked her foot.
"Let us see how these pretty toes taste." Shizune said, than she wrapped her lips around Tsunade's big toe and started sucking on it, and than she did the same with the other toes.
After Shizune worshiped Tsunade's feet, Tsunade told her that she would be her new assistant, and when Shizune was leaving the room…
"Be at my house tonight, I want you to worship my feet before I go to sleep." Tsunade said.
"I'll be there" Shizune said and left.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger