Latest Movie :

Ino's written exam

Today Ino had a very important written exam, and she was really worried because she didn't study for it, and nobody that she knew could help her because the exams were different for everyone, but after thinking a lot about it Ino decided to ask Sakura's help, because she was probably the only person who could help her because Sakura was really great at written tests.
Ino went to Sakura's house and she saw that she wasn't the only one who needed help, because there were a lot of people lining at Sakura's door asking for help, and Sakura was helping them all, so Ino lined up hoping to get Sakura's help.
Finally, after waiting an hour in line, it was Ino's turn, so she entered Sakura's house, and approached Sakura, who was sitting on a chair near a desk.
"Hi Sakura!" Ino said, Ino was trying to be nice, so that Sakura could put their past behind them and help her even though they were rivals.
"Hi, you're here to get help to?" Sakura asked, although she already knew the answer.
"Yes, I was hoping we could put our past behind us, because this is a really important test and I must pass but I haven't studied for it, will you help me, please?" Ino pleaded.
"Of course I will help you." Sakura replied.
"Thank you, I'm glad you can help me even though we're rivals, so…what do I need to know to pass the exam? " Ino said.
"I said I would help, but it won't be for free, all the others payed, so you must pay to, and it isn't cheap." Sakura replied.
"But I have no money, I already spent everything I had for this month, isn't there any other way that I can pay you?" Ino asked.
"Of course there is another way you can pay me, but I think you wouldn't do it." Sakura said.
"At a time like this I do anything I just need to pass the exam, tell me what do you want in exchange for your help."
"Ok than…you have to worship my feet, and if you do it right, I'll help you." Sakura said taking off her sandals and putting her feet on the table.
"What do you mean, by feet worship?" Ino asked.
"Isn't that obvious? It means that you will have to smell, massage, kiss, lick my feet and suck on my toes." Sakura answered.
"What? You're kidding right?" Ino asked.
"No, I am serious. You were the one who said you'd do anything to pass the exam, and I'll guarantee you that if you worship my feet and get them nice and wet, you will pass the exam." Sakura answered.
"Ok… I guess that if it's what It takes to pass the exam, I'll do it" Ino said and she started touching Sakura's feet.
Ino was very fast, she grabbed Sakura's feet massaged them really quickly, gave each one a kiss and a lick, and sucked on Sakura's big toe.
"I did what you asked, now it's your turn to help me" Ino said.
"You did what? It isn't enough, you didn't even last a minute, so If you really want to pass the exam you better satisfy me with a nice foot worship." Sakura said.
Ino didn't like the idea of worshiping Sakura's feet, she always thought feet were gross, but she had to do it if she wanted to pass the exam, so she grabbed Sakura's left foot and started caressing it, she was pretty amazed to see that Sakura's feet were really soft.
She than gave Sakura's left foot a nice and long massage and she was starting to really like massaging her feet.
"Hmm…that's good, see it isn't so hard is it?" Sakura asked, but Ino didn't answer, she continued massaging Sakura's pretty feet.
Ino started kissing Sakura's foot all over, and she kissed her toes, Ino loved Sakura's red nail polish.
"This isn't so bad" Ino thought, and than she started licking the top of Sakura's foot, and Sakura started moaning.
When the top of Sakura's left foot was filled with saliva, she moved on to the soles and started licking them enthusiastically, now Ino was really loving it.
"Hmm…I guess I should ask for help on tests more often, her feet are really nice I never thought I'd like them." Ino thought, while she licked Sakura's sole.
"Hmm… I hope she never studies again I'd love to be able to help her with her studies more often" Sakura thought while she moaned with the pleasure of having her feet worshiped.
"I guess you are starting to like it!" Sakura smiled.
"Of course not, I hate it! I'm just doing this because I need your help" Ino replied.
"There is no problem on admitting it, no one can resist them." Sakura replied.
Ino wrapped her lips around Sakura's big toe, and started sucking on it she started slowly and gently, and than she increased the pace and started sucking on it enthusiastically, she than moved on to the other toes and sucked on them one by one.
"Well… I guess I can help you on a few things now, and than you worship my other foot, I'm going to let you rest." Sakura said.
"I don't need to rest, just give me the other foot." Ino said.
"You're loving this, admit it!" Sakura replied, while Ino sucked on all her toes at the same time.
"Ok, I admit it, I never thought that your feet were so wonderful." Ino replied.
"Hmm… good, I'm glad you like it!" Sakura replied.
Ino started worshiping Sakura's right foot and, when she finished Sakura helped her with her exam, and she passed it with a really high grade, and they both agreed to repeat this at least twice a week.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger