Latest Movie :

Shizune serves Tsunade's feet

Tsunade arrived at her Office from a mission, and she was exhausted, and while she started to take her sandals off, to relax her feet from such discomfort, someone interrupted.
“Lady Tsunade, can I come in?” Shizune asked, knocking on the door.
“Yeah, sure!” Tsunade replied, making herself more comfortable by stretching her legs and resting her sore feet on the table.
Shizune has a foot fetish, and when she entered the office her eyes were immediately drawn to Tsunade’s sexy feet, but nobody knew about her fetish, so she just sat still waiting impatiently to serve those gorgeous feet.
“You must be pretty tired, would you like a foot massage?” Shizune asked, grabbing Tsunade’s left foot, hoping that she would want one.
“Oh, yeah that would be really nice, my feet are sore from the mission.” Tsunade answered, flexing her soles.
Shizune started massaging Tsunade’s foot doing her best to please her master, she started by caressing it a bit, like she always did, and than she started moving her fingers all around her foot, and Tsunade began to moan, Tsunade felt in heaven, and so did her aprentince.
“You’re so great at this Shizune” Tsunade said.
“I do my best” Shizune replied with a smile on her face.
Shizune wanted a lot more than to give Tsunade a foot massage, she wanted to worship Tsunade’s feet but she thought her master wouldn’t like it and would probably fire her or even worst, kill her with one punch.
Shizune massaged her master’s left foot for half an hour, and than she moved on to the right foot.
“Don’t I disserve some foot lotion today?” Tsunade asked in a seductive way.
“Yeah of course, I’m so sorry Lady Tsunade, I got distracted and I forgot about the lotion, I’ll get it.” Shizune said, searching for the lotion, but when she found it, she saw that it was empty, although she could of sworn that yesterday the bottle of lotion was full.
“Lady Tsunade I’m afraid there is no lotion left” Shizune said.
“Oh… I was looking forward to have my feet wet and moist, tomorrow I’ll buy some more lotion…” Tsunade replied looking disappointed, putting her sandals back on.
“Wait, I can still massage them with no lotion” Shizune replied, hoping her master wouldn’t leave.
“I don’t want to, I wanted to be massaged with lotion, anyway, it’s already late and you must be tired, you probably want to rest, so...” Tsunade replied.
“No. Not at all, I’m fine there has to be something that we can use instead of the lotion” Shizune answered
“You really love my feet don’t you?” Tsunade asked.
Shizune felt embarrassed, and changed subject immediately, she didn’t want to answer that question, she feared a lot Tsunade’s reaction.
“How about if we use water instead of lotion?” Shizune asked.
“No… Water won’t work” Tsunade answered
Shizune was thinking of what she could use instead of lotion, but she couldn’t think of anything, she needed to come up with an answer quick before Tsunade really decided to put her sandals on and leave.
“I could use my saliva as lotion, if you didn’t mind” Shizune couldn’t believe what she had just said, she had just admitted indirectly that she had a foot fetish , she was so embarrassed, she couldn’t even look at Tsunade.
“Saliva it’s like water, it wont work” Tsunade replied.
“I think you misunderstood what I said, when I said that I wouldn’t mind using my saliva I meant, that I could lick your feet and suck on them to make them nice and wet” Shizune replied, still afraid of Tsunade’s reaction.
“You would do that for me? because that was honestly the first thing I thought of, but I was afraid to ask you.” Tsunade asked
“Really? You like to have your feet worshipped? Shizune asked, amazed at what she had just heard.
“Yeah, I love it feels really great to have your feet licked and your toes sucked” Tsunade replied, putting her feet back on the table.
“so… can I start?” Shizune asked
“What are you waiting for? They’re all yours!” Tsunade replied.
Shizune grabbed Tsunade’s left foot and started sucking on her toes, one by one she devoured Tsunade’s delicious, neatly red painted toes.
Tsunade moaned, with pleasure, while Shizune sucked and licked between her toes, enthusiastically.
“I love the way your tongue slides between my toes” Tsunade moaned, and Shizune increased the pace, she licked as if there were no tomorrow, leaving Tsunade’s toes dripping saliva.
Shizune than started licking Tsunade’s soles, she could taste the sweat on Tsunade’s soles, and her job was to clean them using her tongue.
“oh… you sure know how I like it!” Tsunade moaned, and Shizune licked with even more passion, because she loved to please her master.
Shizune continued to worship Tsunade’s feet, until Tsunade who was pleased, and had her feet covered in saliva, stopped her.
“I think they're ready for a massage now” Tsunade said, and Shizune started to massage her feet once again and she kissed them while she massaged them.
“I need to leave now, it’s getting really late and I sure need a good night sleep, I hope you repeat this everyday now.” Tsunade said putting her sandals back on, and while she put them back on Shizune followed her master’s feet with her mouth and continued to lick them, she just couldn’t let go.
“I think it’s enough for today” Tsunade said looking down at Shizune who was still licking her feet.
“Okay, you wouldn’t mind if I went with you to your house and continued to worship your feet while you were sleeping would you? Shizune asked hoping that her master would let her worship her feet for a while longer.
“It’s fine by me but you have to promise me that when I wake up and return to the office, you will worship my feet again, because I won’t be able to feel any pleasure while I’m sleeping, so you will have to do it twice, is that okay with you?” Tsunade asked.
“Absolutely” Shizune smiled.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger