Latest Movie :

Ino and Sakura foot love

Art By Katsunan

Everyone who watched Naruto, knows that Sakura and Ino can’t stand each other, because of an emo guy called Sasuke that only cares about killing his brother.

Back in the ninja academy when they were kids, Sakura and Ino were best friends but eventually they both fell for Sasuke and they decided to become rivals, because they were not willing to give up on him.

More than 3 years since Sasuke had left the leaf village, Ino and Sakura were still rivals because deep down they both believed he would come back, and that would be interested in either one of them.

Sakura was in love with Sasuke, and since he left the Village, she never behaved the same way, she was depresses, she nearly didn’t eat, she felt she had no reason to live, every day she would go to the park by herself and she sat on the swing to think about life.

Today, Sakura went to the park as usual and sat on the swing, observing everyone, all the girls were happy, and all the boys were having fun.

Sakura was observing, and she couldn’t believe who was coming in her direction, it was Ino, her rival. “Oh…great! Here she comes to piss me off.” Sakura thought as Ino approached.
“Hi Sakura!” Ino said with a smile on her face.

“Hi!” Sakura replied trying to ignore her.

“Sakura… I’ve been thinking about us, and I apologize for treating you bad all these years, because of Sasuke I think it was stupid of us to be rivals because of a guy and I realized that I’m not into Sasuke, I just think he is cool and like his attitude, but I don’t love him, so I guess you’ve got him all for yourself when he comes back”. Ino tried to apologize.

“I am the one who should be apologizing, after all I was the one who started the rivalry, I was so unfair, when we were kids everyone was making fun of me due to my big forehead, and you always stuck up for me, I really appreciated it.” Sakura said, while staring at Ino’s feet, Sakura had a feet fetish, she got turned on with women feet, but she never told anyone about it and she was pretty embarrassed about her fetish, but she always noticed her best friend’s feet, the way she treated them, they always looked nice, they were clean and really pretty.

“Well… I guess this means you accepted my apology, and we can be best friends again, I missed you! Ino said hugging Sakura.

“Not so fast! There is something I want you to promise me before I accept your apology!” Sakura replied stepping back.

“If Naruto is brave enough to fight anyone and to put his life on the line, than I should be brave to!” Sakura thought.

“If you promise that I can worship your feet, I forgive you Ino” Sakura said, and she began feeling terribly embarrassed.

“Worship my feet? Is this a joke? What do I have to do?” Ino said, in shock because she couldn’t believe what Sakura, had just proposed her, and she didn’t even know what was to worship a feet.

“You don’t have to do anything, just give me your foot and I’ll show you!” Sakura replied enthusiastically, she was eager to taste her best friend’s feet, she had wished to worship those feet since she met Ino, and, she couldn’t believe she finally had an opportunity to do it.

“Ok I let you worship my feet, but we´re not doing, whatever you’re planning to do out here in the park are we?” Ino asked.

“Of course not, we will do this at my house!” Sakura replied.

They both walked to Sakura’s house, without saying a word, Sakura was still embarrassed to even look at Ino but she was determined to worship her feet, so she wouldn’t give up now just because she was embarassed, and Ino, had no idea, of what her friend was going to do to her feet.

“Ok! Just sit on the bed, and stretch your legs, let me do the rest.” Sakura said.
Ino, sat on the bed, with her amazingly soft and long legs stretched, and Sakura knelt on the floor, facing Ino’s feet, and she started taking her sandals off, which revealed Ino’s sexy feet, they had been recently pedicured, and she wore red nail polish painted red toe nails, Sakura was admiring the beauty of Ino’s feet, her soles were clean and soft.

Ino was feeling a bit uncomfortable, she couldn’t speak, and she didn’t know how she was supposed to act.
Sakura started touching Ino’s feet, she started caressing them, with gentle hand movements, Sakura lost track of time, she was delighted to be worshipping such beautiful feet so she spent ten minutes in each foot, just caressing and massaging them.
Ino felt strange to have her feet caressed and massaged by her best friend, but after a few minutes she started feeling comfortable and she was loving it, she found out that she loved having her feet treated so nicely.

“I am really loving this Sakura” Ino said

“Great! you, don’t know how great it is for me to know that.” Sakura replied, she felt happy that Ino appreciated what she was doing.

“So all you wanted was to give me a foot massage?” Ino asked.

“No, I’m far from done with your feet!” Sakura replied, approaching her face to Ino’s feet

Sakura started rubbing her face against them , to feel their softness and temperature.
After rubbing her face on her feet, Sakura pressed her lips against them and started kissing them all over, she kissed the soles, the tops of her feet and her toes, she kissed everywhere without missing a spot, and Ino was beginning to love it even more.

Sakura started licking the tops of Ino’s right foot, and as she licke, Ino giggled, Sakura loved the way Ino’s feet tasted, and Ino loved Sakura’s wet tongue licking her foot, she licked for about 10 minutes.
Ino was petrified with pleasure, she started wriggling her toes, and Sakura saw that as a sign and started sucking them, one by one, she tasted every single toe, and kept them for a few seconds in her mouth to circle her tongue around them and suck them properly.

“This feels really good” Ino moaned.

Sakura was so pleased to be doing this, and was so into it that she didn’t even notice what Ino said, she started licking Ino’s sole, soaking it with saliva, and while she licked her soles and sucked her heels Ino was moaning uncontrollably.

“Hmm… This feels so good, please worship my left foot ” Ino begged, which turned on Sakura even more, because not only she was worshipping Ino’s feet which was something she wished to do for a very long time, but she was loving to give Ino pleasure, she loved the fact that she enjoyed it.

Sakura treated Ino’s left foot exactly like she treated the right foot, but now she did it more enthusiastically, she started off by kissing them, than she licked them and sucked on her toes like there was no tomorrow, she left both of Ino’s feet completely covered in saliva, and Sakura was really drooling with the desire to worship them, again, she wished to do this every day.

“So…How was it? What did you think of it?” Sakura asked, although she already knew that Ino had loved it, she was hoping that Ino asked her to repeat this later.

“I really loved it, I never thought that I would love to get my feet worshipped” Ino replied, wriggling her toes.

“Well… I guess we are best friends again” Sakura said

“No.” Ino replied.

“huh!? What do you mean no? I thought you had loved this?” Sakura asked

“Yeah… I loved it, but now I’m the one who wants something in return.” Ino replied

“Of course, and what is that?” Sakura asked.

“I have a confession to make, I also love feet but I never knew anything about it I just got turned on by them, I didn’t know about feet worshipping, and when I heard you say that I thought for a moment you had figured I loved feet, but than you wanted to worship mine, and I thought it wouldn’t give me any pleasure, but it did, so I would love to worship your feet in return. Ino confessed.

“Ok no problem, it would be unfair if I didn’t let you worship mine, since you’re into feet as well.” Sakura said taking her sandals off.

“There is something else I would like to ask you which is probably going to creap you out.” Ino said.

“No problem, just say it! as you can see I’m pretty open minded” Sakura smiled.

“Ok... I'm bisexual… and I have always loved you, I wasn't into Sasuke, I was just afraid that you and him would end up together, I know It was wrong to do what I did, but still, I couldn’t bare to lose you.” Ino confessed tilting her head to look down with shame.

“But… Ino, we can only be best friends, I have nothing more than my friendship to give you, I’m into guys. Sakura replied trying not to hurt her friend's feelings.

“Let me kiss you once, that is all I ask, after that if you don't want anything it's fine, just one. Ok?” Ino begged.

Sakura was a bit shocked at the idea of kissing another, girl, she hadn’t tried it before and she had never wanted to, but on the other hand she felt obliged to kiss her because Ino was ok with the feet worship.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger