Latest Movie :

The Invisible Feet Worshiper Ch1

Hermione was seated on her bed at Hogwarts, she was in her pyjamas reading but she felt as if she was being watched, she kept looking at her pretty recently pedicured feet, as if something was wrong with them. Her toenails were pink and her feet were really soft.
“Petrificus totalus!” Hermione shouted, waving her wand and pointing it near her feet, she heard a loud noise, and she could see that someone was under an invisibility cloak so she guessed it was Harry, but she was wrong, she grabbed the invisibility cloak and it revealed Ginny Weasley.
“Why would Ginny be sneaking up on me?” Hermione asked herself, while she waited for the spell to where off.
A few minutes after, she observed as Ginny started moving again, and slowly got up. “What was that?” Ginny asked, she was still feeling the after effects of the spell, some parts of her body were still numb.
“Sorry I thought it was someone, or something trying to attack me, but why were you sneaking up on me?” Hermione asked, while Ginny sat next to her feet.
“It was a prank, I was trying to scare you.” Ginny explained, but Hermione thought that there was something else going on.
After Ginny explained, they both laughed at what had happened and Hermione took two small bottles of coke from her bag, and offered one to Ginny.
“Wow, you brought coke, it’s the only thing I miss at Hogwarts!” Ginny said enthusiastically and quickly opened the bottle and started drinking, and so did Hermione.
“Now tell me the truth, who are you?” Hermione asked Ginny, she suspected that someone had transformed into Ginny with a polyjuice potion, and to make sure Ginny answered the truth to every question, Ginny’s coke bottle had veritaserum inside, which was a truth serum.
“I’m Ginny!”Ginny replied.
“Why did you sneak in her with the invisibility cloak, what were your true intentions?” Hermione asked.
“I was looking at your feet, admiring them.” Ginny replied.
“Hmm… why?” Emma continued asking.
“Because I have a foot fetish and your feet look really nice and sexy, especially your cute toes.” Ginny answered.
“Hmm… What were you planning to do with them?” Hermione asked.
“I wanted to smell them, lick them and suck on your toes!” Ginny answered.
“Oh my god! I can’t believe you used veritaserum on me!” Ginny argued in shock, after the effect of the serum wore off.
“Lick them!” Hermione said lifting her foot, getting it near to Ginny’s mouth.
“What?” Ginny asked, she thought Hermione was mocking her.
“We both know you want to!” Hermione said wriggling her toes near Ginny’s face.
“How dare you? You used veritaserum and now you’re mocking me! Enough is en…” Ginny was interrupted by Hermione’s big toe that made its way into her mouth without a warning.
Ginny tasted Hermione’s big toe, she used her tongue to lick her toe while it was in her mouth.
“It wasn’t so hard was it?” Hermione asked with a smile on her face, while Ginny sucked on her big toe.
“But you really let me do this? You really want me to worship your feet, or are you just mocking me? Ginny asked, removing her big toe off her mouth.
“Of course I’m not mocking you, I really want you to worship my feet, and you could’ve just asked, instead of sneaking around under an invisibility cloak.” Hermione replied pushing her big toe back into Ginny’s mouth again.
Ginny continued sucking on Hermione’s big toe, Hermione pushed her toe back and forth, Ginny was loving it, Hermione’s toes tasted even better than what she had fantasized.
“Hmm…I could get use to this!” Hermione moaned while Ginny sucked on her big toe.
“I hope your loving this as much as I am” Ginny replied moving on to the next toe, she licked and sucked every single toe one by one while Hermione moaned with pleasure.
“You’re really good at this, I wish you had told me about your fetish way before.” Hermione said while she had all her five toes sucked at the same time, they were all inside Ginny’s mouth.
“If I knew you would react this way, I would’ve told you about it the day we first met.” Ginny replied moving on to the sole, she licked Hermione’s sole all over soaking it in saliva.
“Hmm…Your feet taste so good.”Ginny moaned while continuing to lick her sole.
“Thank you! I love the way you’re hot tongue slides on them.”Hermione thanked her.
“Lick between my toes!” Hermione moaned, and Ginny laced her tongue between her big toe and the other toe and started licking between them.
Ginny slid her tongue between every toe, causing Hermione to moan.
“Hmm…Wow this felt good, we have to repeat it some other time!” Ginny said after she finished worshipping both of Hermione’s feet.
“Absolutely! I don’t mind having my feet worshiped every day.” Hermione replied.
“Aren’t you going to give them a good night kiss?” Hermione teased, and Ginny kissed them good night.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger