Latest Movie :

Kurenai's Foot Quest Ch1

Kurenai had always loved female feet, she admired their shape, their skin, smell and taste everything about them was magical, she admired and loved the women who took well care of them, her favorite nail polish color was red, even though she also loved pink.
It was impossible for her not to notice a good pair of feet, because they wore sandals and she could easily observe them, and without a doubt her favorite pairs of feet were Sakura's, Ino's, Temari's, Hinata's and Tsunade's, she loved them because not only were they anatomically perfect, they were really well taken care of.
She had been obsessed with their feet for a long time, she knew the colors they'd usually paint their nails with, Sakura, Temari and Tsunade always opted for red, Ino for purple and Hinata for black, she'd spend a big part of her day fantasizing about what she would do to them, about how great it would be to spend some time with their feet.
She really needs to share her foot fetish with someone, someone to know about her secret, so one day she decided to invite Hinata over to her house, she would be testing Hinata's reaction.
"Hi!" Kurenai greeted her former student back when she was just a Genin.
"Hi!" Hinata replied.
"So, how have you been doing?" Kurenai asked.
"Alright." Hinata replied not very convincingly, but Kurenai didn't notice, she was more focused on smoothly driving the conversation to the foot fetish topic.
"What is that for?" Hinata asked pointing at the numerous varnish colors Kurenai had purposely placed on the table.
"I've been thinking about painting my nails but I just can't decide which color I should wear" Temari replied.
"I think you should go for the red, it matches your eyes, I need to paint mine to they are a mess, I haven't painted them for a while, the color is almost wearing off, see?" Hinata said taking her sandal off and placing her foot on Kurenai's lap, which made Kurenai very excited and nervous at the same time, she was afraid to touch them, but at the same dying to do it.
"If you'd like I could do that for you." Kurenai offered, in a desperate way, to have an excuse to touch those lovely feet.
"You wouldn't mind doing that for me?" Hinata politely asked.
"No, of course not" Kurenai replied.
"So… which color would you like?" Kurenai asked, guessing she would ask for black.
"Black" Hinata replied.
Kurenai was loving the chance to take care of one of her favorite pairs of feet, and while she did it they both talked.
"I need to tell you something, a secret that you can't tell anyone else." Kurenai said.
"Ok, what is it?" Hinata curiously asked.
"Can you promise me you won't tell anyone about it?"
"Of course, I promise!" Hinata said.
"I…. I… have a …." Kurenai couldn't say it.
"You have a …" Hinata tried helping her out
"I have a foot fetish." Kurenai admitted it, and feared her reaction.
"A foot fetish? What's what?" Hinata asked.
"It's when you manifest a sexual interest in feet" Kurenai explained, still fearing her reaction
"You mean you like feet?" Hinata asked.
"Yes." She replied, and suddenly a moment of silence invaded the room.
"Weird… but interesting." Hinata said while her feet were still resting on Kurenai's lap waiting for the nails to dry.
"What do you mean?" Kurenai asked still fearing her reaction.
"I mean it's weird because I've never heard of such thing but at the same time it's interesting, so how does that work?" Hinata asked.
"What do you mean how does that work?" Kurenai asked.
"I mean, what types of feet do you like, and what would you like to do to them?" Hinata asked.
"Hmm…"Kurenai was thinking of a way to say it, she was really shy.
"let me help you out, for example do you think my feet are pretty? Do you like them?" Hinata said putting her foot inches away from her face.
Kurenai could no longer resisted she grabbed hinata's foot and started kissing it and rubbing it on her face in order to feel their texture and temperature against her face, she was really turned on right now.
"I guess this answers all of your questions" Kurenai said, lookin in Hinata's eyes searching for some kind of "go ahead" look.
"Hmm… It's really nice, I love it please don't stop pampering my feet" Hinata replied and enjoyed while Kurenai licked her soles covering them with her teacher's hot saliva, but what she really loved was when Kurenai sucked on her toes.
"Hmm…Suck on my toes again" Hinata pleaded, and Kurenai willingly sucked on her toes, Kurenai spent the rest of the evening worshipping Hinata's feet.
"Hmm… lick between them" Hinata moaned, and Kurenai obeyed licking between her former student's toes.
"Do they taste good?" Hinata asked.
"They taste great" Kurenai replied continuing to lick between her toes.
"Why didn't you say this before? We could've already had so much fun" Hinata asked.
"I was embarrassed, you don't know how much I have waited for this moment" Kurenai replied licking the tops of her feet.
"Look at what you've done to them…" Hinata said pointing at her saliva covered feet.
"I thought you'd like them all wet?" Kurenai asked.
"It's not that, it's that now I'll have to clean them" Hinata grabbed one of her feet and started licking her own foot that had been covered with her teacher's saliva, Hinata licked away, she even sucked on her own toes.
"I always had a thing for you." Hinata confessed
"By a thing you mean a crush?" Kurenai asked.
"Yeah!" Hinata said, and kissed her.
They both kissed for a while until Kurenai broke the kiss.
"This isn't right, I used to be your teacher" Kurenai replied
"And it is right for you to worship my feet? Come on I know you want it as bad as I do." Hinata replied and Kurenai kissed her passionately, they both kissed for a really long time, their tongues danced at the rhythm of their mouths opening and closing.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger