Latest Movie :

Tsunade gets what she diserves Ch1

It was a hot summer day at the Hidden Leaf Village, Sakura was walking around the village feeling bored, she wanted to find something to do, or someone to be with, but apparently all her frients had left the village on a mission, and her only option would be to hang out with her master Tsunade, whom was at her Office taking care of some paper work.
Sakura knocked, on Tsunade’s office door and asked if she could help with the paper work, since she had nothing to do with her time.

Tsunade – Today is such a beautiful day, the weather is perfect, and you would rather sit in a a room than go for a walk?

Sakura – Yeah sensei Tsunade, I'm feeling so bored I could definitely use some distraction.

Tsunade – I guess you can stay here with me if you want to, but you can’t help me with the paper work because these documents are really important, and only I, the Hokage can take care of them, so there isn’t much for you to do here either.

Tsunade was wearing her usual uniform, and she was taking a small break to relax a bit, she took of her sandals, placed her feet on the desk, poured some sake on a cup, and she slowly drank the sake savoring every drop of it till the end, than with her bare feet still on the table she placed her cup on the table and reached for the papers placing them on her lap to continue examining them.

Sakura was feeling even more bored, outside she could at least walk and now she was stuck in a room, looking at the walls and ceiling hoping to find something interesting, when she got tired of it she tried to talk with her master Tsunade.

Sakura – So… How are you feeling?

Tsunade – I’m ok just a little bored.

Sakura – Don’t you want to take a break, go out and have some fun?

Tsunade – Look, Sakura I really need to concentrate on this, and It’s really difficult, with you talking if you want to be here please be quiet, otherwise you may leave.

Sakura – Ok…Ok… But isn’t there anything I can do to help, like dust the furniture or something?

Tsunade – No Shizune has already done that.

Sakura - Well I guess I'm leaving than, bye! (Sakura headed towards the door)

Tsunade – Wait! There is something you can actually do, if you don't mind of course.

Sakura – Of course I won’t mind, just tell me what needs to be done and I'll do it I really gotta do something I’m so bored.

Tsunade – Ok, than sit on the chair, and give me a foot massage (Tsunade wriggled he toes in excitement).

Sakura, sat back on the chair, and grabbed tsunade’s sexy soft left foot, and started massaging it, she started by circling her fingers on her soles, and pressing them on her arches and heels, but when she realized how amazingly soft and beautiful Tsunade’s feet were she started caressing them softly and gently massaging every toe.
Sakura, was discovering something new, she had an interest for feet that she wasn’t aware of before, because she was no longer rubbing her teacher’s feet because she needed to do something, she was doing it because she was loving the feeling of her teacher’s sexy foot in her hands.
Tsunade’s feet were perfect, she had pretty toes painted red, they were so neatly polished that they shined when the sun hit them, they were so soft, and her sexy soles were wrinkled.
Tsunade was enjoying to have her feet caressed like that, and she was beginning to suspect that Sakura was loving to do it for her.
Sakura thought “Lady Tsunade has such a nice pair of feet, that I want to place them on my face to, smell, kiss, lick and suck them. Should I tell her? Oh Sakura what are you thinking? Since when do you like feet and, she is your sensei for god's sake, she will probably think you’re crazy if you suggest something like that.”
Tsunade – What a nice job Sakura, you are really good at this, but I think my left foot has already gotten a lot of attention, the right foot is feeling left off. (Tsunade removed her left foot of Sakura’s hands and placed her right foot really near to Sakura’s face.)
Tsunade was teasing Sakura, to check if she was really loving to do it, or not, but Sakura resisted the temptation to lick the foot, and simply grabbed it, and she continued caressing and massaging it again.
Sakura was really finding it hard to resist Tsunade’s feet they were so close, without thinking she went for it and kissed Tsunade’s right foot, Tsunade was reading a paper and when she felt Sakura’s lips touch her foot, she looked at Sakura in disbelief, because she never thought she would actually like her feet, but Sakura miss interpreted Tsunade’s look and blushed, she quickly ran toward’s the door embarrassed of what she has just done, but Tsunade stopped her with a yell “wait!”
Tsunade yelled so loud that Sakura immediately looked back, frightened to check if Tsunade was going to attack her.

Tsunade – What the hell happened?

Sakura – I can explain… while I was massaging your foot I was leaning on my elbow, and than it slipped and my lips touched your foot by accident.

Tsunade – If that was what happened why were you leaving in such a hurry, were you going to wash your mouth?

Sakura – No… I mean i… how can I say this… (Sakura was too embarrassed)

Tsunade – Just say it I'm waiting to hear your explanation!

Sakura – I was running away… because I kissed your feet on purpose, and I was afraid of your reaction. Sorry lady Tsunade

Tsunade – And why did you kiss my foot, was I because you really wanted to kiss it, or you thought I might like it?

Sakura – It was because I really wanted to, and I would love to please you although I didn’t know what you're reaction could be, I just couldn't resist them anymore.

Tsunade – I want you to sit back on the chair, and worship my feet, I want to see them covered with your saliva, and I want to feel your hot tongue sliding in and out, between my toes and all over the tops of my feet and soles, and I want you to get these pretty toes in your mouth, I want to feel them wet and moist, do you think you can do that? I guess you didn’t expect I would react this way did you?

Sakura without saying a word, sat back on the chair, grabbed Tsunade’s left foot and started rubbing her face on it, rubbing Tsunade’s soles on her face, to feel her sexy feet with her face, while she was doing that Tsunade was smiling and wriggling her toes, with her right foot she caressed Sakura’s face, which made Sakura go crazy inside, she loved to be adored by her master’s feet and the feeling of being Tsunade the one rubbing her feet on her face gave her even more pleasure.

Sakura – This feels so good Lady Tsunade. (Sakura sighed delighted)

Tsunade – wow I didn’t think you loved my feet that much, but I’m happy that you do so, and I’m happy to be pleasing you (Tsunade rubbed her right feet more intensively on Sakura’s face to “repay” Sakura, for her massage).

While Tsunade’s right foot was caressing Sakura’s face, Sakura started licking her left foot all over, the tops and the soles, she didn’t miss a spot, she than licked between her toes, sliding her tongue in and out of those pretty toes leaving them soaked in saliva.

Tsunade – You really are good at this (Tsunade moaned)

Sakura – I’m glad you like it, i´m doing my best to please you.

Sakura started sucking Tsunade’s toes, which made Tsunade moan even more with pleasure, she was really loving to have her toes sucked by her student, and Sakura was loving it even more, she sucked her toes enthusiastically leaving them all wet, and she ate all the toe jam, she was really in love with her master’s feet.

Tsunade – I think my left foot is satisfied, but the right one Is still begging for attention, don’t you think this one also diserve to be treated the same way?(Tsunade teased)

Sakura – Of course, and I will love to give it a special treatment.

Tsunade moved her left foot now covered in saliva, from Sakura’s mouth and replaced it with her right foot.

Sakura gave the same treatment to her right foot, she started off by sucking on her toes gently than she increased the pace, and than she got all her five toes in her mouth and sucked on them with excitement, like there was no tomorrow.
Tsunade no longer cared about the paper wok she was just savouring the moment, she felt in heaven.
Sakura started licking all over Tsunade’s right foot leaving it soaked in saliva, and than, she slid her tongue in and out between Tsunade’s toes eating all the toe jam between Tsunade’s toes,.
Sakura was loving to serve Tsunade’s feet, she loved how her feet felt inside her mouth, they were so warm and soft, that it was a pleasure for anyone to worship them even those who didn’t appreciate feet.

Tsunade – How come you did such a good job, you must have had some practice didn’t you?

Sakura – No. not at all I had never done this before, I only realized I liked feet today, I think it was you’re amazing feet that caused this reaction in me, I would really love to do this again sometime. If you like I can come back tomorrow and serve your feet again.

Tsunade – Of course, the pleasure is all mine but I want to repay you for doing such a great job worshipping my feet, what can I do for you?

Sakura – There is nothing you can do really, I loved doing it as much as you did it would be bad to ask for something in return.

Tsunade – Ok what if I worship your feet now?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger