Latest Movie :

Sakura's special spa Ch2

Today was Sakura’s first day of work, Tsunade had arranged a room for her to worship the feet of all the female ninjas.
Sakura was already at her spa, waiting impatiently to see who her first customer would be, she could not stop to think about it. “What if a really old lady comes in, with very ugly feet, what am I going to do? I have to find an excuse to get out of here if that happens, I just hope someone with very pretty feet comes, so that we can both enjoy it.” Sakura thought.
Finally someone entered the Spa, it was Gaara from the sand village.
“What are you doing here Gaara, this is female only.” Sakura said, afraid that he came for her to worship his feet.
“Don’t worry I don’t desire your services, I just want to know where Naruto is, do you know where he is?” Gaara asked.
“No, I’m afraid, I don’t” Sakura said, relieved.
“Ok than, I’ll ask somebody else” Gaara said leaving the Spa.
“Wait Gaara, did Temari come with you?” Sakura asked
“Yeah, but why do you ask? Gaara asked.
“Nothing, I just wanted to talk to her, can you tell her to meet me here?” Sakura asked
“Yeah, I’ll do that” Gaara replied leaving the Spa, and moments later Temari entered the Spa.
“Hi, Gaara told me you wanted to talk to me.” Temari said
“I was wondering if you wanted to be my first customer, no one came in yet besides you and Gaara.” Sakura said.
“What do you do in here?” Temari asked
“Well… I worship your feet, and it is very relaxing, I’m sure you would love it.” Sakura said trying to convince her friend to be worshiped by her.
“hmm… that sounds nice, so what do I have to do?” Temari asked.
“You don’t have to do anything, you give me your feet and I’ll take it from there, and I’ll promise you that you will want to come back again.” Sakura said
“I hope so, because my feet are killing me I had to walk all the way here from the sand village, so I hope I can make the best of it.” Temari paced her feet on Sakura’s lap.
“Oh I’m sure you will” Sakura said, removing Temari’s sandals, which revealed a gorgeous pair of feet, they were really sexy and soft, the color of her nails were pink, and she had two toe rings.
Sakura started by caressing Temari’s amazing feet, she felt them, their smoothness and warmth, Sakura just loved them as she thought she would.
“You’re feet are beautiful, and soft” Sakura complimented Temari.
“Thanks” Temari said, staring at the way sakura was treating her feet.
Sakura was massaging her feet, she pressed her fingers and moved them all over her feet, causing Temari to moan.
“You are great at this, I’m feeling a lot better now.” Temari said
“And I haven’t even started.” Sakura replied
“What do you mean, you haven’t even started?” Temari asked.
Sakura grabbed Temari’s foot and wrapped her lips around Temari’s sexy big toe and started sucking it, enthusiastically causing Temari to giggle and moan with pleasure.
“I mean this!” Sakura answered, and continued to suck on Temari’s big toe.
“Nice… I thought I came in here for a normal foot massage, and you end up sucking on my toes, this couldn’t be better.” Temari smiled
“I’m glad you like it” Sakura said moving on to the other toes
Sakura sucked on every toe one at a time, she savored her delicious toes, and than she got them all in her mouth at the same time and sucked them like there was no tomorrow, which made Temari moaned even louder.
“hmmm…. Sakura devour my feet!” Temari moaned
Sakura loved to be doing such a good job and she moved to her other foot to suck on her toes, than she licked her soles, and the tops of Temari’s feet soaking them in saliva.
Temari started sucking on her own foot, she could taste Sakura’s saliva and she loved it, she sucked on it while Sakura worshiped the other one.
“Now that I got this one all wet let’s change” Temari said
Sakura was now sucking on the other foot, and she could taste Temari’s saliva which turned her on, they were both in heaven.
“You were right when you said that I would want to come back” Temari said
“You’re already leaving?” Sakura asked
“Yeah I think it’s enough, if you turn me on more I think we would end up making out” Temari smiled.
“Well, than let me wash your feet for you!” Sakura said
Sakura filled a container with water and washed Temari’s feet, to remove all the saliva, and than she wiped them with a towl, and she placed her sandals.
“How much do I owe you?” Temari asked reaching for her handbag.
“You owe me another visit, you’re not paying you can come here anytime you want for free” Sakura replied.
“Oh… thanks, how nice of you, I’ll be back tomorrow” Temari replied and left.
“I’ll be doing this for free, I don’t care about villager, I only care about satisfying my clients” Sakura thought.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger