Latest Movie :

Jennifer Carpenter has her feet worshiped


Jennifer Carpenter was on her way to the set, where she currently was filming the Showtime's hit show Dexter, which is a show based on some novels which tells us the story of a serial Killer named Dexter that has no emotions nor feelings for anyone, and is trying to fit in.

And on her way there, but a fan stopped her, it was a female and she was probably still in high school, she looked young and was athletic, and her hair was long and blond.
"Hi Deb nice to meet you, my name is Kate!" Kate said.
"Hi, nice to meet you to but my name is Jennifer, not Deborah, and now if you'll excuse me I have to go to work" Jenifer said and left, but Kate stopped her again.
"Hi I really want to visit the set, is there any way I can go with you?" Kate asked.
"No, I'm sorry but you can't!" Jennifer said, and once again attempted to escape, but was unsuccessful.
"But can't you let me in, I am a really big fan, I'll be quite and nobody will notice me I promise! Kate pleaded.
"Look, I don't want to be rude, but I am really late for work and you can't come with me, got it?" Jennifer said and started walking faster, but Kate also increased the pace and kept nagging her about visiting the set of the show, and when Jennifer could no longer handle it, she called Showtime and warned them that she would be late to work today due to some unforeseen circumstances, and she told the fan that they would be going to a café.
"Look, see if you understand me, for you to go to the set is fun, but for me, it's my job and they don't allow strangers, because they can disrupt our work that's why you can't come with me, do you understand me now?" Jenifer tried to convince Kate, not to go to the set.
"But I am a really big fan, please let me in I promise you I will be quite, I would do anything to visit the set, just tell me what I could do and I do it to visit the set." Kate begged.
"hum… when you say that you would do anything to visit the set, you really mean anything? Jenifer asked.
"Yeah, I mean anything I really want to go there just ask me what I have to do and I'll do it" Kate tried to convince Jennifer.
"Have you ever heard of a foot worship?" Jenifer asked
"Yeah, but what has that got to do with anything?" Kate asked.
"It's really simple, if you worship my feet I will let you visit the set, you will be under my responsibility." Jenifer said foot worship because she was sure that the fan would never do it and even if she did it would be nice because Jenifer likes having her feet worshiped.
"Ok! I will do it, no problem at all I'm actually into feet so it's even better!" The fan replied.
Jenifer was unlucky because all she wanted was to go to work without the fan stalking her, but at least she would be getting her feet worshiped, so she and Kate went to her house, so that they could be more comfortable.
When they arrived at her house, Jennifer led the way to her bedroom, and she took her boots of which revealed her sexy feet, her nails were painted red and her feet were really beautiful.
Jenifer laid on the bed and commanded Kate to lick her soles, and Kate knelt on the floor on a good position to lick Jenifer's feet and she started by kissing her soles.
"Hmm… it feels nice, I had already forgotten how it felt to be foot worshiped" Jenifer said delighted to have met such a good fan.
"I bet it feels a lot better to worship than to be worshiped" Kate replied, and started licking Jennifer's sole soaking it in saliva, which made Jenifer moan.
Jennifer than turned around and, so that Kate could suck on her toes, and Kate started sucking on her toes, she wrapped her lips around her big toe and started sucking on it, Jennifer loved the way she was sucking on her toe, and she couldn't stop moaning.
Kate repeated the same on the other foot and then the both of them went to the Dexter's set.
Share this article :

+ Comments + 2 Comments

July 5, 2015 at 4:24 AM

Sounds to me pretty much like a fake, even so it made me damn horny ^^

July 5, 2015 at 4:25 AM

Sounds to me pretty much like a fake, even so it made me damn horny ^^

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger