Latest Movie :

Kurenai's Foot Quest Ch3

Ino was bored, and lately she found herself obsessed with Kurenai, due to recently odd behavior she had been manifesting, so since she had nothing to do with her time she decided to discover what Kurenai was up to.
"Mind transfer Jutsu" Ino said, performing the appropriate hand signs to get into Kurenai's mind in order to find out what she was up to.
Ino was now inside Kurenai's body, and was really surprised with what she saw, on Kurenai's table sat an opened book containing pictures of her feet with a text on the side, after flicking through the pages and finding out that the book contained pictures of almost every female's feet in the village, she realized that the book was some kind of foot dossier.
"But why would Kurenai have something like that?" Ino curiously asked herself.
Judging by Kurenai's body temperature and what it was feeling in the moment she was possessed by her, she figured that for some odd reason Kurenai was turned on by female feet, which was something really strange for Ino had never heard of such thing.
She was kind of shocked at first, but then again she loved to get her feet massaged and pampered, so she could actually take advantage of Kurenai's love for feet, because it's not everyday you found someone with a foot fetish, most of the people think feet are gross, but now Ino she had someone to turn to, whenever in need of a foot massage or a pedicure, someone who would actually enjoy doing it for her.
"hmm…Let's read what it says about my feet" Ino started reading what Kurenai had written about her feet.
"Ino's feet are something out of this world, something magical, beyond perfection when around those lovely feet I cannot stop fantasizing about them, about how good their soft skin would feel in my hands, lips, and tongue, and how great would those toes feel inside my mouth, she is without a doubt the one I consider to have the best feet in the Leaf"
It was then, that Ino realized what Kurenai's true Intentions were, up until that moment she thought that Kurenai would only like to touch them and possibly massage them but she had now realized that Kurenai desired to do a lot more with her feet than just touch them, which made her consider the idea of having her feet worshipped by Kurenai.
"It's not really a bad idea… I think I'll probably like it" Ino thought.
Ino stopped the jutsu leaving Kurenai passed out , and In an instant she got back to her body and planned a way to approach Kurenai about the subject.
When Kurenai woke up after being possessed by Ino's jutsu, with her experience as Ninja she immediately realized that she had been victim of a Jutsu, and she knew what Jutsu it was, it was none other than Ino Yamanaka's mind transfer jutsu, Azuma had told her all about it.
"Oh… god… it can't be… I mean why would she use the jutsu on me? If she did, now she probably knows about my secret…" Kurenai was worried sick about what just happened, she feared that by now Ino had already told the whole village about her foot fetish.
"I have to find her quick" Kurenai headed to Ino's house, hoping she hadn't told anybody yet, on her way to Ino's house she could notice everyone looking at her, she thought everyone knew, either she was paranoid or Ino had already told everybody.
"Hi, is Ino inside?" Kurenai asked Ino's dad as he politely welcomed her into his house.
"Yes, she's upstairs in her bedroom, it's the first door at the left" Ino's father replied heading back to the leaving room while Kurenai's beautiful bare feet climbed the wooden stairway that lead to Ino's bedroom(FYI: Just in case someone doesn't know she took off her shoes before entering the house, because it's a habit they have there in Japan)
"Hi!" Ino said greeting Kurenai as she made her way into her room.
"Let's cut the crap, I know what you did and honestly I never thought you would be capable of doing such thing, I mean to invade someone's privacy just like that, it's just degrading, you have seriously lost my consideration and respect! And I'm going to have a word with your father! Kurenai exploded.
"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry it's just that you were acting so weird these past few days." Ino replied apologetically.
"So, you're bored and you just decide to meddle in other people's lives? Is that the education you've gotten? I really need to have a serious word with your father, and you should be ashamed of yourself, I think that Azuma has taught you better than that" Kurenai continued rambling.
"You're going to have a word with my father? About what? About how you fantasize about my feet, about them being something beyond perfection, and about how good they'd feel inside your mouth? Is that what you're going to tell him? Because if that's what it is I can save you some time and trouble and go tell him right now, do you want me to call him ustairs? Dad!!" Ino yelled, calling her dad.
"What is it?" Her dad asked from downstairs.
"Kurenai sensei was just telling me…" Ino replied.
"Please don't say anything, I overreacted, I'll do anything you want" Kurenai desperately tried to get away from this one.
"Nothing… It's just that I don't feel like having dinner today, I'll just grab some snacks from the fridge for me and Kurenai sensei who will stay here with me". Ino replied to her dad, and he just said ok and headed back to the living room.
"Thanks…" Kurenai thanked her, for letting it go.
"Now, I'm the one who's very disappointed, I mean… I know I didn't have the right to invade your privacy like that, but I was going to keep it a secret just between the two of us, but the fact that you just barged in here and started yelling at me, I think I didn't deserve that, especially after having considered letting you worship my feet, yes… these perfect feet you have been coveting for ages" Ino teased, Kurenai showing her, her perfect pair of feet.
"Really?! You would let me?" Kurenai asked, she didn't believe what she had just heard, "Is this haven?" Kurenai thought.
"Yeah, I would, but after what you did I'm not so sure…" Ino said continuing to tease Kurenai
"What can I do? To make you change your mind, to make up for what I've done?" Kurenai asked, hoping Ino would still let her worship her gorgeous feet.
"Hmm… You really want them don't you?" Ino asked.
"Yes, I think I never wanted anything so bad in my life" Kurenai replied.
"You have to show me how much you really want them, I'll tell you what, I'm going to let you think about how you can prove you want really my feet while I'll go downstairs, and if I comeback and you haven't thought of anything worthwhile, than you can just forget it and head back to your place" Ino said, leaving Kurenai in her bedroom while she went downstairs.
Ino was on her kitchen trying find something to eat, when she suddenly felt something against the top of her foot, she looked down and it was Kurenai's lips, Kurenai was kissing her foot in the kitchen, where her dad was very likely to show up at any time.
"What are you doing? I told you that you had to prove me how bad you wanted them, for me to let you worship them" Ino said stepping back, but Kurenai kept going towards her on her knees like a dog.
"I think that this is the best way to prove you how bad I want them, your father could come here at any minute specially because he left something in the stove, and I don't care if he catches me worshipping your feet as long as I do, is that enough or do you need better proof?" Kurenai asked, and continued kissing Ino's feet.
"Yeah, it's a pretty good proof but let's head up because I don't want my dad to catch you worshipping my feet" Ino replied and they headed back upstairs, where Kurenai continued kissing Ino's feet.
"Hmm… your feet are so tasty, I don't even need to lick them and I can already taste them just by kissing them." Kurenai said licking her lips.
"This is really good, I could get used to it" Ino said, enjoying the kisses Kurenai gently planted on her feet soft luscious feet.
"I hope so" Kurenai continued kissing Ino's wonderful feet, she kissed all over them, the tops, the soles, and each toe one by one.
"Hmm… they're feeling a bit dry, don't you think they need to be licked?" Ino asked, and Kurenai quickly started licking Ino's feet which weren't dry at all.
Kurenai, covered Ino's feet in saliva, by licking thoroughly, she didn't miss any spot, and she was doing such a good job that made Ino moan uncontrollably, she was licking away as if Ino's feet were an ice cream, Kurenai's tongue slid across Ino's smooth soles, leaving wet traces behind as it tasted and soaked her feet all around.
"hmm…we've got to do this more often, why didn't you tell me anything before, we could've already had so much fun" Ino moaned, as Kurenai continued licking both of her saliva covered feet.
"Hmm... your feet taste so good… of course, I am from this moment on forever your foot slave, you can call me whenever you want, I'll be there to worship these marvelous feet of yours" Kurenai replied between kisses.
"Hmm… I'm glad to know that" Ino moaned, nearly having an orgasm, while Kurenai moved on to sucking her cute toes.
The toe sucking was without a doubt their favorite part, Kurenai just loved having such cute and delicious toes inside her mouth, while Ino loved the way Kurenai wrapped her lips and tongue around each toe and sensually sucked on them.
"Am I really the only one to know about this?" Ino asked.
"No, Shizune and Hinata already know" Kurenai replied, continuing to suck on her lovely toes.
"You told them, and you weren't going to tell me?" Ino asked
"Well. It kinda happened, I trusted Hinata with my secret because she was my student and I know she wouldn't tell anyone, but Shizune caught me when I was worshiping Sakura's feet while she slept" Kurenai replied, licking between Ino's toes.
"Really? You worshiped Sakura's feet while she slept?" Ino asked, surprised.
"Yes" Kurenai replied continuing to slide her tongue between Ino's toes.
"Why didn't you tell me? Aren't my feet as good as theirs?" Ino asked, moving her foot away from Kurenai's mouth.
"No, it's not that…" Kurenai replied
"Forget, it just leave." Ino replied harshly.
"Don't you think you're overreacting?" Kurenai replied.
"I'm already satisfied, I got what I wanted, you can leave now slave" Ino was feeling a bit bad for not having been the first person to whom Kurenai had confessed her foot fetish, and the fact that she worshiped Sakura's feet while she slept, her rival's feet it just made her more pissed off, Ino thought Sakura had prettier feet, for Kurenai to have worshiped hers first.
Kurenai, went back to her place, while Ino sat on the bed wondering how to make Kurenai pay, and she could only see one humiliating way to do it.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger