Latest Movie :

A Birthday to remember Ch2

"It's my turn now, so get on your knees, and start kissing my feet!" Temari ordered.
"Yes mistress Temari!" Hinata said, and obediently kissed both of Temari's feet.
Temari's feet were beautiful and soft, and her nail color was red, she loved to be in charge.
"Now lick the tops of my left foot!" Temari ordered, and Hinata immediately started licking Temari's left foot.
"Tell me you love my feet!" Temari ordered
"I love your feet mistress Temari!" Hinatta said, and when she continues licking Temari stepped away.
"You have to beg! Beg to worship my feet!" Temari ordered.
"I beg you, please let me worship your feet!" Hinata begged and Temari got her feet near her again.
"Now lick the other one!" Temari ordered, and Hinata licked the other foot like Temari had asked her to, Hinata loved Temari's feet but she'd rather Ino's, although it turned her on to be submitted to Temari's wishes.
"Hmm…Very well, now lick my soles!" Temari placed her soles in a good position so that Hinata could easily lick them, and Hinata started licking Temari's soles like there was no tomorrow.
"Now, open your mouth!" Temari ordered, and Hinata opened her mouth, Temari inserted her big toe inside Hinata's mouth and pushed it in and out, and Hinata loved it.
"Hmm…you like that don't you?" Temari asked removing her big toe off Hinata's mouth.
"Yeah, I love it mistress Temari!" Hinata replied, and Temari inserted her five toes in her mouth and kept pushing back and forth, and Hinata loved it even more.
"Hmm…Suck them…"Temari ordered, and she stopped pushing back and forth, it was now Hinata's job to suck them, which she was glad to do.
"Now lick in between every toe!" Temari ordered, and Hinata obediently licked between her sexy toes, she slid her tongue in and out between her toes.
"Hmm… you're being such a great slave, I'm going to give you a treat! Come here Sakura." Temari whispered something in Sakura's ear, and Sakura ran off the room.
Sakura entered the room with a can of whipped cream, and she gave it to Temari.
"Lick if off my feet!" Temari ordered pointing at her whipped cream covered feet, and Hinata started licking the sweet whipped cream off Temari's feet, she licked both of her feet clean, than Temari filled her soles with whipped cream and Hinata licked both of her soles clean and they were now soaked in saliva.
"So what did you think of it, did you enjoy it?" Temari asked Hinata.
"Yeah, I really loved it, thanks for letting me worship your wonderful feet!" Hinata answered.
"Well…I guess we're done, Sakura you're next!" Temari said.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Please comment, this is what motivates us :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Eliterotix - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger